Thursday, January 05, 2006

Just ask me what it means. I don't mind at all.

It has come to my attention that when I post technical terms in Hebrew or Aramaic or Yiddish many readers don't understand them all.

I will try to do a better job and explain more of them in my postings, but a lot of times it just takes away from the smooth feel of the posts and takes a lot of time from what is really a quick medium (blogging). Another consideration is that many of these words or phrases constantly come up and to explain them each time seems to be like treading water a little bit.

So I ask and encourage any reader who has some confusion about anything I post to please, please, please don't be shy and email me an ask (I know that perhaps people don't want to show what they do not know in the comments). I promise that I am happy to clarify anything that needs clarification.

Don't be shy--ask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
'